Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Textbook Buy Back Comparison: Android app to sell old books


The life of a student just isn’t
complete without lugging around heavy textbooks. While some schools already provide lockers for their students, lockers were in limited supply in my university. Where other students either read their lessons ahead and only took notes to school or just completely left their textbooks at home
and relied on listening to class discussions,
I proudly loaded all my textbooks in
my backpack and charged into school.
Carrying those books certainly made my
university life something to remember, but now that I’ve graduated into adulthood, those books are now occupying a lot of
space in my room. I’m sure I’m not the only one who has this problem. You might get lucky when a friend asks around for a book in your collection and she’ll take it off your hands for some cash.

If you’re getting desperate to reclaim your
space, you can host a garage sale, but if your

Read More Here :
Textbook Buy Back Comparison: Android app to sell old books

No comments:

REGISTER TO GRAB HOT DEALS :

CLICK 2 SHARE THIS Bookmark and Share Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

HOT SEARCHED NOW :

AFFILIATE$$$ EARN MONEY$$$ MONEY$$$ INDIA$$$ CASH$$$ INCOME$$$ FOREX$$$ JOBS$$$ KANNADA$$$ BOLLYWOOD$$$ HOT$$$ CLICK FOR MORE SEARCHES$$$

SEARCH THIS BLOG :