Saturday, July 14, 2012

App Info : AK Notepad: Simple Note-Taking on the Go


I find I often need to write something
down quickly: a business idea, a quick to-
do list, or something personal to remember later. Since I always have my smartphone with me, it makes sense to use that to keep notes, but unfortunately I find most note-taking apps frustrating to use compared to desktop or web apps.

AK Notepad is a good all-round app that
suits my needs. It’s not exactly feature-rich, but it is versatile and simple to use. Here’s why I like it.

The Basics:
Upon starting the app, it prompts you to create a new note using a simple form at the top of the screen. The new note appears as a blank, yellow, lined sheet of paper by default; the appearance is easily to customize under the Preferences menu option.

Read More Here :
AK Notepad: Simple Note-Taking on the Go | Android.AppStorm

No comments:

REGISTER TO GRAB HOT DEALS :

CLICK 2 SHARE THIS Bookmark and Share Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

HOT SEARCHED NOW :

AFFILIATE$$$ EARN MONEY$$$ MONEY$$$ INDIA$$$ CASH$$$ INCOME$$$ FOREX$$$ JOBS$$$ KANNADA$$$ BOLLYWOOD$$$ HOT$$$ CLICK FOR MORE SEARCHES$$$

SEARCH THIS BLOG :