Monday, July 2, 2012

Business Success Story : How electronics shopping website BuyThePrice.com surged to Rs 13 cr venture-Entrepreneurs-Emerging Businesses-News-The Economic Times on Mobile


I've never been the average tech geek. During
my engineering days at CEG Anna University,
Chennai, and throughout my corporate stint
later, it wasn't coding that fascinated me.
Rather, I wanted to be at the crossroads where technology met business. It took me around eight years to finally reach this juncture, the end result being BuyThePrice.com, a Rs 13 crore online shopping portal dedicated to consumer electronics.

It was my fascination with the business aspect
of technology that prompted me to quit my job
at Infosys-I was picked through campus
placement in 2002-and join a B-school. In the
two years I spent with the tech giant, I
realised that a full-time desk job was not my
cup of tea.
So, in 2004, I signed up for a post graduate
degree in management from IIM Indore, and got
the exposure I needed to be an entrepreneur.
However, I did not rush into it immediately, and
job-hopped from CSC, a technology solutions
provider, to eYantra, a brand merchandising
solution, between May 2006 and August 2009.


Read More Here :
How electronics shopping website BuyThePrice.com surged to Rs 13 cr venture-Entrepreneurs-Emerging Businesses-News-The Economic Times on Mobile

No comments:

REGISTER TO GRAB HOT DEALS :

CLICK 2 SHARE THIS Bookmark and Share Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

HOT SEARCHED NOW :

AFFILIATE$$$ EARN MONEY$$$ MONEY$$$ INDIA$$$ CASH$$$ INCOME$$$ FOREX$$$ JOBS$$$ KANNADA$$$ BOLLYWOOD$$$ HOT$$$ CLICK FOR MORE SEARCHES$$$

SEARCH THIS BLOG :