Saturday, August 18, 2012

App Info : Michelle Singletary | App gathers info after wrecks | The Courier-Journal


Thankfully, I haven’t been in many automobile accidents. But the one
major crash I was in involving another driver, I took down quite a bit of information.
The accident wasn’t my fault. Nonetheless, I wanted to make sure the other driver
wouldn’t try to change his story after I
contacted his insurance company. I had my
reporter’s notebook handy and took down the guy’s driver’s license number, insurance information, home telephone number (it was long before cellphones were ubiquitous) and his home address. I even collected similar information from a witness to the accident.

When I called to report the crash, the claims
representative was impressed with how
thorough I had been. Turns out most of the information I gathered could have put the driver and the witness in jeopardy of identity theft, according to the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC).

Read More Here :
Michelle Singletary | App gathers info after wrecks | The Courier-Journal | courier-journal.com

No comments:

REGISTER TO GRAB HOT DEALS :

CLICK 2 SHARE THIS Bookmark and Share Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

HOT SEARCHED NOW :

AFFILIATE$$$ EARN MONEY$$$ MONEY$$$ INDIA$$$ CASH$$$ INCOME$$$ FOREX$$$ JOBS$$$ KANNADA$$$ BOLLYWOOD$$$ HOT$$$ CLICK FOR MORE SEARCHES$$$

SEARCH THIS BLOG :