Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Android App of the Week – WordFeud 4 U : Game App Info


WordFeud – it’s the poor man’s
Scrabble...
I was gutted when I found out my stupid phone was ‘incompatible’ for the real Scrabble app, settling for the knockoff WordFeud instead.

But besides a couple of cons, and I am being
picky, I am delighted that my inner Word
Nerd is completely satisfied with this game.
Available on Android and iPhone, you can play a game of WordFeud with friends or random
opponents, playing multiple games at a time.

While the board is set up differently, all the
normal Scrabble rules apply. The dictionary
isn’t exactly the same so if you take the
Scrabble Dictionary as gospel, certain two-
letter words won’t fly on WordFeud.

The app is fast and easy to use but I haven’t bothered upgrading to the paid version to avoid ads because they hardly even bother you; to be honest I forget it even has ads.

It hasn’t crashed once, isn’t slow and
doesn’t freeze. There are a few things that would make the game perfect, however.

Read More Here :
Android App of the Week – WordFeud - TechDay

No comments:

REGISTER TO GRAB HOT DEALS :

CLICK 2 SHARE THIS Bookmark and Share Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

HOT SEARCHED NOW :

AFFILIATE$$$ EARN MONEY$$$ MONEY$$$ INDIA$$$ CASH$$$ INCOME$$$ FOREX$$$ JOBS$$$ KANNADA$$$ BOLLYWOOD$$$ HOT$$$ CLICK FOR MORE SEARCHES$$$

SEARCH THIS BLOG :