Sunday, August 19, 2012

iOS App Info : Watchlater - social video player


Instapaper is one of my favorite apps ever
made for iOS: it allows me to save any
article for later, and enjoy it in an uncluttered view on the iPhone or iPad without the stress of the web browser. Offline access makes sure I can read everything even when an Internet connection is nowhere to be found, and the recently introduced social sharing capabilities enable me to stay up to date with items liked by people I read and trust.

Instapaper is a great tool, but it works for
text. And besides text, I happen to consume a
lot of online video, too. The idea of an Instapaper for video always came back to me as an intriguing experiment someone had to try: just like Instapaper, you hit a bookmarklet and the video is saved in
your online account. You fire up an iOS app, the videos are automatically retrieved and cached, and you can watch them whenever you like.

Get this App / More Info Here :
App Store - watchlater - social video player

No comments:

REGISTER TO GRAB HOT DEALS :

CLICK 2 SHARE THIS Bookmark and Share Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

HOT SEARCHED NOW :

AFFILIATE$$$ EARN MONEY$$$ MONEY$$$ INDIA$$$ CASH$$$ INCOME$$$ FOREX$$$ JOBS$$$ KANNADA$$$ BOLLYWOOD$$$ HOT$$$ CLICK FOR MORE SEARCHES$$$

SEARCH THIS BLOG :