Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Tech Journal: Why Nexus 7 Beats the iPad - India Real Time - WSJ


In a market flooded with Android tablets,
Nexus 7 was attractive buy, says Amit
Agarwal, the labnol.org Writer/Owner.

I purchased both my iPad and my mobile phone
– the first generation Galaxy S, which runs on Google GOOG -0.19%’s Android OS – about two years ago. While Apple AAPL +1.39% has consistently delivered software updates for the iPad (including the first generation models) Samsung 005930.SE +3.03% nearly abandoned its device after releasing the Gingerbread
update (Android 2.3).

Samsung Galaxy S was the best-selling phone
at the time but it never really won my heart.
The phone wasn’t very responsive and apps
would often crash. Some of these issues are
probably related to Android, but I always found myself spending more time on the iPad than the phone — iOS felt more polished and
responsive than Android.

Earlier this week I decided to give Android
another try. I got myself a Nexus 7, a seven
inch Android tablet manufactured by Asus and
sold directly by Google. The base model costs
just $199 on the Google Play store. Google
won’t ship the device to India but you can
easily find one on eBay EBAY -0.70% and
various other Indian shopping websites, for a
premium of course.

Read More Here :
Tech Journal: Why Nexus 7 Beats the iPad - India Real Time - WSJ

No comments:

REGISTER TO GRAB HOT DEALS :

CLICK 2 SHARE THIS Bookmark and Share Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

HOT SEARCHED NOW :

AFFILIATE$$$ EARN MONEY$$$ MONEY$$$ INDIA$$$ CASH$$$ INCOME$$$ FOREX$$$ JOBS$$$ KANNADA$$$ BOLLYWOOD$$$ HOT$$$ CLICK FOR MORE SEARCHES$$$

SEARCH THIS BLOG :