Saturday, January 21, 2012

Useful / lifestyle tips - Why You Should Start Your New Year in February


I haven’t made any new year’s
resolutions. It’s not that I don’t
believe in them or think that they
don’t work. It’s that I don’t
believe in them in January and
know they don’t work at this
time of year. So I don’t start my
new year on January 1st.
I hold off until February.
Why do I buck traditional trends
and wait an entire month to start
anew? It’s simple: I’m too tired in
January. And the truth is, so are
you.
Think about it.
You’ve just come off of a hectic
holiday season – and for some of
us that started back in early
November. You’ve been on the
move since then, attending
holiday parties, eating copious
amounts of food and frantically
trying to wrap up all of your
open loops before the end of the
year hits. So when January rolls
around and you finally have time
to catch your breath, what do
you? READ MORE...


Why You Should Start Your New Year in February

No comments:

REGISTER TO GRAB HOT DEALS :

CLICK 2 SHARE THIS Bookmark and Share Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

HOT SEARCHED NOW :

AFFILIATE$$$ EARN MONEY$$$ MONEY$$$ INDIA$$$ CASH$$$ INCOME$$$ FOREX$$$ JOBS$$$ KANNADA$$$ BOLLYWOOD$$$ HOT$$$ CLICK FOR MORE SEARCHES$$$

SEARCH THIS BLOG :